Mobile Air Quality Monitor and Particulate Pollution Meter IoT
Priory Electronics AirQ
Portable Cloud Based Air Quality Monitor
- Mobile SIM card based system can be used anywhere
- Data automatically uploaded to cloud for viewing later
- Get email alerts when AQI limit exceeded
- No WiFi set up required; just Plug and Play
- Measures PM1.0, PM2.5 and PM10
- Gas version also measures NO2 (ug/m3)
- Temperature and Humidity Sensors
- Calculates Air Quality Index (AQI)
- Online graphing page for viewing data
- Geo-location logged and can be viewed online
The Priory Electronics AirQ Air Quality Monitor continuously samples air quality data and uploads it to the cloud using the mobile phone network. The device can access any mobile network in Europe with it's built in SIM card. When the set air quality limits have been exceeded the AirQ will send emails to inform users about which pollutant is exceeding the safe limit.
The Live Screen shows approximately where the AirQ is currently located using network geo-location. This data is logged and stored on the cloud server for future reference. The Live Screen also displays the current particle levels for PM1.0, PM2.5 and PM10 and the temperature and humidity. The Air Quality Index for the past 24 hours is also displayed.
All data can be viewed in graphical form using a web-browser such as Chrome or Safari.
The AirQ-PG version also monitors Nitrogen Dioxide and Carbon Monoxide levels. These pollutants are generated by road traffic and cooking and should be used where this is a concern.
SIM card data and website data hosting costs just £10pm (payable via Paypal recurring payments) with no minimum contract length. Please note data will be kept for 1 month after final payment. During this time the data can be downloaded as csv files from our server.